Monday, October 3, 2011

Lollies

SU I am starting to get back to normal here.  I played bridge today .... almost got high but came in 2nd and won $4!!!  Getting the big bucks, huh?  I got my club orders sorted out and am ready to deliver them this week.  I'm working on some table decorations and menu for the Southern Living Dinner that our group auctioned off.  It is tomorrow night so I will be finishing up the project tomorrow.  And I even cooked us a dinner tonight - chicken tacos which is an adaptation of my daughter-in-law's recipe and is very good.

As I mentioned in my previous post, Marianne and I made a few stops along the way to Greensboro on Friday.  At one of the stamp stores, they had a really cool wreath hanging in their bathroom.  I took a picture and I think Marianne is going to try to make one for her bathroom in shades of purple.


It is simply 12x12 DSP rolled.  I think this would look great with our Spice Cake DSP and a big button in the center!!

At the Quarterly, there were random Prize Patrols.  Marianne and I both won prizes - red and green buttons in one of the little plastic sleeves that is in the mini.  (I'll take a picture tomorrow - it is really cute.)  But another group won "lollie" wreaths that Janie made.  They were great!  This is going to be a project of mine soon too.



This one uses Spice Cake DSP

This is a Christmas one.
 And finally, here is a picture of a Thanksgiving wreath that I saw in one of the scrapbook stores.  I thought it was pretty cool.  Wouldn't it look nice on a front door?

Well, it is almost the bewitching hour of midnight so I am going to say good night and go to bed!!

No comments: