Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Queens Sketch Challenge Week 9

It's Wednesday .... time for another Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge!! 

I worked on this sketch forever last night trying to get something that I really liked.  Finally I did it!  And no wasted cardstock, ribbon, etc.  That is the beauty of My Digital Studio - if you don't like what you've created, delete and start over!

The color scheme is from the Spice Cake DSP - pool party, crumb cake, more mustard and early espresso.  The stamp is from Day of Gratitude.  So, see, you can create this card without having MDS if you have those items.


 Won't you play along with us this week?  Check out the sketch itself and the other interpretations of the sketch HERE.  

I had Stamp Club yesterday.  We had a small group - only 4 ladies.  So it was quiet and we got a lot done I think.  I'll be posting the projects later.  We did Halloween and Thanksgiving cards.  I have room for more in the Tuesday group if you live in the area and would like to join us!

Marianne and Angela took Mom to the doctor yesterday for her nerve block injection.  She did great with it and it did not hurt her like the last one she had did.  Now let's keep our fingers crossed that it works!  Angela took her out to eat afterwards and then to get a massage.  She had a rough night Monday night and her upper back was bothering her.  The massage therapist said she had a big knot that she tried to work out.  I am sure it is from the tension of the past few weeks.  Angela sent me an e-mail last night and said Mom's leg started hurting again and she went to bed crying.  She has just sent me another e-mail this morning that Mom did not sleep at all last night and is hurting in her back, shoulder and leg!  She is waiting for the doctor to call her back.  When is this going to end???  We have an appointment in the morning to talk to the surgeon.

No comments: