Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stamping Queens Sketch Wednesday

Time for another Stamping Queens sketch.  I made another card using My Digital Studio.  So easy and I can use products that I don't have here in my stamp room.  This time the card I made uses the Beau Chateau Collection.

Here is the sketch we were to follow:

And here is my card:
This card actually started out as a pre-designed card in MDS.  I just took some elements off and added some of my own.  The "cherish" and "memories" are actually cut from the Beau Chateau DSP.  This card could easily be done by hand if you didn't have MDS.  The colors I used are Baja Blue and Soft Suede.

I found out today that my nephew and his wife (Jack & Kat) will be having a boy in March.  I am so happy for them!!  Ashley had dinner with Jack tonight in Austin and found out the good news.  I had found out earlier in the day via Facebook.  I just hate that Facebook and Twitter is the way young people choose to share their news these days.  What is wrong with picking up the telephone and actually talking to someone instead of having to text or twitter, etc.!!

Ashley is headed home and is overjoyed to be able to go home to stay now!  Jack tried to get her to spend the night in Austin but she said no thanks - she is more than ready to get home and get everything back to normal (what ever that may be!)

1 comment:

createdbyu said...

Very interesting texture and depth you've achieved Sharon! I need to play around with my MDS a big more! Congrats on becoming a Great Aunt!
Hugs,
Sharon Field, Stampin' Queens DT