Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Digital Studio Thursday

I'm going to start putting a project from My Digital Studio on my blog once a week - maybe on Thursday.... maybe another day.  Each Tuesday Stampin' Up offers new downloads for My Digital Studio.  I want to let My Digital Studio users aware that there is an update available for your software.  Just open your Digital Software and it should prompt you for the updates. If it doesn't prompt, click on the "help" button and check for the update there.  There is also a fantastic Holiday Hostess special you will want to check out.  This digital download is only available as a hostess item and will be available through December.  It has some great items that will help you with the upcoming holidays!

Today I want to share a couple of scrapbook pages that I did while watching TV tonight.  That is how easy it is to use this program.


Both of these layouts use the Beau Chateau DSP.  You can order this DSP from the catalog also - it is beautiful!  It's not just a digital item!

No comments: