Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Ever NC Blog Hop!!




Welcome to the NC Demos Holiday Hop!!

The NC Demos are doing their FIRST EVER blog hop starting today at noon.  We are featuring stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  My pick for the hop is Gift Givers.  From Halloween to Easter to Christmas, the Gift Givers Set has everything you need for all of your holiday stamping.  Better yet, every single stamp in this seven-piece set coordinates with a different punch to help you create a variety of fun and festive projects.

You probably just came from Regina's blog.  She does outstanding work and I have been know to CASE her designs!  

So .... on to my creations.  I hope they give you inspiration as to all the things you can do with this great stamp set!


I used a toothpick on this card!  Love those pumpkins all lined up in a row.
I paper-pieced the reindeer onto the stocking.

My FIRST Rosette / Medallion / Lolly - whatever you call it!!

Close up of the lolly - the SU Scoring Tool makes it easy!
This little snow gal is so cute.  I made this one a shaker card using mica flakes inside.

Close up of the shaker.

Pulled one of my old tricks on this one - when I had finished I had done the card backwards (opening to the left and not right!)  Easy to fix - just turned it upside down and repositioned the heart!

Close up - used tiny pearls for owl's eyes.  The border on the side is made using the Curly Label Punch!
This opens up (see below) and holds a pack of gum!



So, I hope you have enjoyed my cards showcasing Gift Givers.  If you would like to win ALL of these cards, leave me a comment telling me which one is your favorite.


Now you want to hop on over to Sue Root's blog and see what she has designed for the NC DEMO'S HOLIDAY HOP.


This is a box I did a few weeks ago for a Newcomer's dinner using the Thanksgiving set from Gift Givers.

close up of the stamp - this box is not included in the blog candy!



7 comments:

Babe O'Mara said...

Love, love love all your cards. Great job. Since my last name is O'Mara, I have to pick the Lucky St. Patricks Day card as my fav. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Unknown said...

Sharon,

Your projects make me want to buy this stamp set. You did a great job on each card. I really love the shaker card the best.

Dianne Sloan said...

Enjoying the blog hop and the creativity shared. Favorite card is the little girl shaker. She's too cute!

Unknown said...

Love love love the little snow gal. She's super cute. And I love those colors on that card. Beautiful job will all of the stamps!

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards but I think my favorite is the shaker card . Dianne Bell

Danielle Blech said...

I love the shaker card! What an adorable card You've worked so hard!

Anonymous said...

Well, everyone seems to have said it all about the little snow gal shaker card! It is too cute and I'm a sucker for little girl stamps. Stamping Up have made it so easy for us to make these shaker boxes and they look great with the mica flakes. Thanks for sharing your ideas and techniques with us. Always a great job.

Georgygirl