Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monday Mailer for November

These are the last 2 Monday Mailers that I sent to my buddy for November.  We are going to be taking a break in December and resume the program in the new year.

But first, I have good news!  My daughter closed on her house today!!  Yippee!!  She was planning on renting it back to the owner this week since the gal said she couldn't move out until Saturday.  But, when Ashley got to closing, she found out the gal was moving today.  Of course, Ashley had the mover set up to come on Monday!!  But she was able to get them to deliver her things from storage on Thursday instead so now she will have the weekend to start unpacking.  Hopefully, she'll have it all done when we arrive in a couple of weeks!  Now, comes the fun part .... buying all the new things she'll need like, washer, dryer, bedroom suite, grill, lawn mower .....!    Glad it's her and not me!

Anyhow .... on to the cards!


This is the one I sent last week.  I used the Sweet Treat Cups from the Holiday Mini along with the Cold and Cuddly stamp set.  I filled the cup with Chunky Glitter!



This one I mailed today.  I used the Decor Elements stencil and sponged the ornament.  Then I stamped in Gold ink using Baroque Motifs.  I tied the white organza ribbon and left the streamers long.

No comments: