Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving is but a memory

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and all I'm left with (besides left-overs) is tight clothes!!  I have got to get back to eating better!!  Why is that so hard?? 

I want to share a few Thanksgiving memories.

These are cards I made and sent.  Similar but different ribbon.

This is a card I sent to my friend, Judy.  That Gobble stamp made it so easy this year!


This is from Carol, my SU upline.  The sentiment is from a SU wheel that she cut apart.


This is from a good stampin' friend, Vicki.



This is from my Texas friend, Margaret.

And here is our table on Thanksgiving!




Aren't the flowers beautiful?  They are from our good friends, Sharon & Bob.  They usually spend Thanksgiving with us, but this year went to Texas instead to spend it with Sharon's sister. 


These are placecards I made (notice .... no names so I might be using them again next year!!).  I did let them take the matchbox treats home with them.  I filled them with Breast Cancer M&M's in memory of my sister, Debra who died from breast cancer 2 years ago at Thanksgiving.

No comments: