Saturday, November 7, 2009

Open House Make and Takes and Tags

Today the local stamp store in Mooresville had their annual Open House.  I met my sister over there and we did a couple of make and takes (see them below), had a "calorie-conscious" lunch (salad bar) and did some shopping.  I so enjoy spending time with my sister now that I live close.  That is something we have never been able to do unless I was here in NC visiting.  I left NC right after I got married and she was only about 13 at the time and I have been gone over 30 years!.  So, this is definitely a perk to living here now. 


The Make and Takes from today.

I also participated in a Tag Swap at the stamp store and received my tags back today.  There are some very talented ladies out there!!






These tags were made by my sister, Marianne (the Christmas village one) and by me (Christmas tree).

No comments: