Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monday Mailer/ Thanksgiving Cards to Share

I have a few cards to share that I have either made in the NC Monday Mailer program.  October's theme was using the Big Shot or Cuttlebug and November's theme is Winter Holiday cards.

This is the last October Monday Mailer that I sent.  I don't think I have shared it with you.  If so, you get to see it again!!

I used Dusty Durango cardstock and ribbon with DSP from the Mini Catalog (Autumn Meadows).  The stamp is from the Hostess set, The More the Merrier.  The turquoise is half of a Big Shot Top Note die.


This one is one of my favorites!  It is my November Monday Mailer using the single stamp "Gobble Gobble"  I love that you can just buy single stamps!  This one is found in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 31, but also check out the single stamps in the big catalog on page 208.  I again used the DSP from the Mini Catalog - this paper is just perfect for fall!  I stamped Mr Turkey several times in Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Dusty Durango and popped him up (see detailed picture below).




1 comment:

Mickey Tait said...

Oh! I love the way you layered the gobbler!! Very cool. tfs