Sunday, November 15, 2009

Old Salem trip

Well, things didn't work out so good for my Steelers today.  Ben just wasn't on his game.  But at least the Panthers won today.

I'm headed to Chapel Hill / Raleigh tomorrow.  Ashley is taking her college boards tomorrow in Chapel Hill and then is taking a 2 week leave to spend Thanksgiving with us.  We are driving down tomorrow and will spend the night in Chapel Hill.  I hope to go to Archivers in Raleigh tomorrow.  I have heard so much about that store and want to check it out for myself!!  Tuesday we're headed to Winston Salem for a couple of days.  We are going to Old Salem.  I have never been before but I love those Moravian cookies!  Hope to do some Christmas shopping while there. 

So, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, that is why. 

No comments: