Friday, December 4, 2009

Moving Day plus a Monday Mailer


Ashley moved into her very own house today!!!  I talked to her shortly after the movers left and she was exclaiming at how big her den is .... her furniture is lost in it!  She has a lot to buy (or inherit) in the future.  Moving from a small condo to a large house will take much more furniture than she has.  Got anything to donate to the cause??  Ha!!  I'm taking a few things down in a couple of weeks which is one of the reasons I wanted to drive instead of fly.  I have her plants and I'm taking her my Christmas tree!!  Yay!  Now, I don't have to drag that big thing out of our attic downstairs anymore and can just do with a table top one - that already has lights!  I am not even decorating this year since we won't be here.  But, I'm beginning to feel like a Scrooge when I see the neighbors Christmas lights lit up and see their lit tree through the window.  It's too early to have a tree up!  I would be so sick of it by Christmas.  Tomorrow night we are meeting friends in Davidson for dinner and then walking downtown for the Christmas festivities.  Christmas in Davidson is a holiday festival and tradition since 1988.  During the event, downtown Davidson becomes a Christmas-themed zone of vendors selling a variety of arts and crafts and features a live nativity, strolling carolers and performances by a variety of choirs and bands.  We've never been before so I'm looking forward to it.

Here is the Monday Mailer I received this week from Tina.  This is the last one until January.


No comments: