Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chilly Snowman Sketch Challenge

It's been a long time since I've just been able to make cards and not been preparing for a class!  I don't have any classes in the near future so I'm just playing in my craft room (as evidenced by my 4 Dasher cards yesterday!)  This morning I made this card for a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  As I've said before, I enjoy doing sketch challenges - takes away some of the decision making!!


It is a combination of a few things that I have had for a while - the ribbon, the paper ... it's good to use up things you already have.  The stamp is one of the Northwoods stamps.  I used stickles and Liquid Applique on the snow.

Here's the sketch if you want to play along.

I'll be heading out soon to watch those Steelers.  Let's hope they can win today.  Time is running out to even think about getting a Wild Card position.  Luckily, Ben will be playing today but don't know how the relationship is now between him and Hines Ward after last week's comments.  We'll see!  Sonny is between a rock and a hard spot with his fantasy team.  His quarterback was Kurt Warner.  Last week, when Kurt had to sit out with a concussion, he picked up Matt Leinart, Kurt's backup.  Well, they haven't announced for sure this week who will play.  He's putting in Matt but if Kurt plays, he'll be up the creek with no quarterback!

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

Lovely card, what a cute stamp.

Karen Giron said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the winter blue combo. I'm so sorry the Steelers lost - didn't see them losing to the Raiders.