Friday, December 18, 2009

Published!!

I had another card published!  My upline, Carol, called me from Washington Sunday to tell me.  She said she was thumbing through Stampers Sampler at Michaels and saw my name.  So, she had to buy the magazine.  I haven't bought the magazine yet but it is on page 9 I think she said.  I haven't sent any cards to them!  I sent a bunch to Take Ten last spring or summer.  Since they are owned by the same company, I guess they share cards sent to them.  They are supposed to send you a free magazine when they publish your work, but I've been published about 4 times and only received a freebie once!  I don't usually buy Stampers Sampler Magazine because it is not really my style - it's a little too "artsy" for me.  So, if Carol hadn't called me, I wouldn't have know.

Go check it out!!

No comments: