Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine Share

Here's a Valentine card I made this week for a challenge on a group I am in - Latenight Stampers.  The challenge was to make a masculine Valentine card.  It's always a challenge to make a masculine card, don't ya think?  But, I like how this one turned out and my DH will probably get this on Feb. 14th!!

The card base is Kraft card stock.  I ran the white through my Big Shot with a Fiskars texture plate that I bought in Texas several years ago - it works great with the Big Shot!!  The red polka dot paper is from Stampin' Up as are the patterned paper I punched the hearts out with.  I used my new Stampin' Up heart punch and a Sizzix die heart punch (with the Big Shot).  The "xoxo" definition is from SU Define Your Life.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up also.

101_1887

No comments: