Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Scrapbook

My friend, Judy, is back from Florida and came to visit me on Thursday.  She brought me some new goodies!!!  She brought some gorgous paper (mostly Bo Bunny which I love and I am using some of the designs in my next class at Stampers Alley); ribbon (we both have ribbon addictions I think!); Cuttlebug border embossing plates (which I had not seen before); and she made me this gorgeous vintage Christmas scrapbook.  I have taken a picture of a few of the pages for your enjoyment.  Now, I just have to add pictures!

101_1879

101_1880

101_1881

101_1883 101_1882

Isn't it beautiful??!! 

Thanks, Judy!

3 comments:

tucker's mom said...

Sharon...
oh.. it is beautiful... tell Judy I love it. you are very fortunate to have such a good friend...
have a great rest of the weekend...go steelers...

Anonymous said...

ummm, aaah, sigh...... beautiful just begins to describe this work of art. Just looking at it brings me joy! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. (And how do I get to be a good friend of Judy's?)

Unknown said...

omg, it is soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! How awesome!!! And like Carol, I'd like to be put on Judy's list of "friends"!! HAHA!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Candice
(latenightstamper member)