Thursday, January 29, 2009

Card Shares

I've got a few cards to share with you today.  The first one is the Monday Mailer I mailed out on Monday to Lynn.  This is the last week for our January Winter theme.  (Does that mean this is the last of the winter weather????  don't think so!)  I did the Dryer Sheet technique.  If you are unfamiliar with this technique, hop right over to Splitcoast and check it out!  I used the stamp set, Big on Christmas.  The Designer Paper is Pacific Point Patterns with Riding Hood Red matted in black.  I popped up the snowman on the outside of the dryer sheet.  (You should have seen me searching for a used dryer sheet - ended up dampening some towels & throwing them in the dryer for a few minutes!  Heaven forbid I actually do a load of laundry!!)

101_1931

This next card is for a friend who had foot surgery last week.  I actually made this card in a class last year and have just never sent it.  I'm really bad about hoarding cards I make.  My resolution this year is to send them out - ones I make and ones I have received in swaps.

101_1937

This card is a sympathy card for one of our friends in our Game Night Group whose father died.  Sympathy cards are always difficult to make.  This one I received in a swap.  It uses the stamp set "Always in My Thoughts". 

101_1938

No comments: