Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy

Well, I've finally got some cards to share with you. I needed to do a birthday card for one of my granddaughter's, so I decided to check out the weekly Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast. It was a pretty good one so I made my card accordingly. It is always so much easier when I have a starting place - sketch, colors, etc.


Here is the sketch:

And here is my card: I used the dinosaur from My Favorite Things clear stamp set and the balloons are from Crazy for Cupcakes. The green and pink striped paper is actually digital paper!!

Now I just have to buy a gift card to put in it & get it in the mail.

2 comments:

tucker's mom said...

another great Sharon card...
alway enjoy your blog...
keep up the great work... look forward to the tree class.
see you soon

Jackie said...

Adorable card, I'm sure she will love it! Happy New Year to you all!