Monday, January 26, 2009

Swap Cards

I recently participated in a Swap with my Splitcoast friend from California.  Jamie always has excellent artists in her group and I love the cards I get from them, plus we only have to make 7-8 cards.  This time, I entered two categories - in one, we made a card from our Sneak Preview Hostess sets (Level 2 and 3) and the other round was based on use of the following colors: Real Red, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Black, Chocolate, White, Vanilla, or Raspberry Tart DSP to make a Valentine card.

Here are the cards I received:

These cards use these sets (from top to bottom):  Always; Love You Much; Many Happy Returns & Fresh Cuts; and Wild About You.  Gives you some good ideas on using some stamps other than hearts for Valentines.

101_1926

These cards use: A Happy Heart; Crazy for Cupcakes; Goody Goody Gumdrops; and Priceless & Itty Bitty Buds.  (I did the Cupcake one & the Priceless one.)  Just noticed the last one is upside down in the picture!  It says "Wonderful Friend", but you get the idea!

101_1927

These cards use:  A Little Somethin'; Dream A Little; and Just Jawing.

101_1928

These card use:  Echoes of Kindness & Always in my Thoughts; Rustic Rooster; and Hand Drawn Bundle.

101_1929

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That's a good swap group - love the cards!