Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

I got this stamp set a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had time to use it.  Yesterday I got my copy of Paper Crafts Magazine and there were a few cards and an article in it about saying "YES" to yellow and gray.  Supposedly, these colors are straight from the runway and are "daring and sophisticated."  I don't know about that, but I knew I had the perfect stamp set for those colors.  What do you think?

I used my Prismacolor Pencils for the beehive with Gamsol.  I stamped the "hive sweet hive" in YoYo Yellow and cut it out & popped it on.  The bees are colored with YoYo Yellow.  On their wings, I used a Gelly Roll Glitter pen.  I used the Ticket Punch on the corners.  I used my watercolor pencil for the shadow under their feet.

101_1925

No comments: