Thursday, January 15, 2009

My New Toy

I got a new toy this week - SU's Sizzix Embosslit Sweetest Stem.  We were able to order a few select items early from the new catalog and I ordered it in mid-December and just now received it!!  I wasn't sure what it was when I ordered it, but figured I had to have it of course!!  But, it is really cool.  It embosses and die cuts together.  Here's the card I made with it -

101_1891

I used the new designer paper - Raspberry Tart.  I love, love, love that paper!!  It actually matches the flower in the Embosslit which also matches the flower in the new stamp set, Sweet Stems (page 99).  Guess I'll be getting the stamp set now!  On the card, I punched designer square with my 1 1/4" punch and then punched 1 3/8" squares out of Kiwi Kiss and Rose Red card stock.  

No comments: