Sunday, January 4, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes

While watching the football playoff games tonight, I made a birthday card .... although a little late.  One of my college friends turned 60 Dec. 29th and I forgot!!  Jackie's the baby of the three of us - Brenda turned 60 in September, me in October and now, Jackie.  It's hard to believe we're that old!!!  I sure don't feel like it .... well, most of the time, anyway.

I used Pink Passion, Turquoise and Green Galore cardstock.  I used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder on the card and cut the circles out with my Nestabilities (also the Happy Birthday tag is a Nestie tag).  The cupcake has SU's chunky glitter and the balloons have Crystal Effects on them.  The inside says "I thought and I thought and then I forgot..."

101_1858

No comments: