Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life is what happens ..... Cards I've recived this week

I have to share a couple of cards I received yesterday. Both are using Stampin' Up's Priceless stampset. This is a great stamp set and I can't believe I don't own it!! My daughter has it and I have borrowed it on occasion!! May have to again REAL SOON (ya reading this, Ashley??) The first card is from my Monday Mailer friend, Carol. She used Certainly Celery with our "In Color", Purely Pomegrante (I'm sure going to miss this color when it retires!) and the green polka dot Designer Paper. The two flowers are cut out individually with silver brads through the center.


The next card has to be my all time favorite card! I'm not prejudiced but it was made by my daughter, Ashley. It is better than any Hallmark card, believe me. She used the saying from the stamp set, Full of Life, since it was for our anniversary.This stampset can be seen on the last page of Stampin' Up's mini catalog (click link to see catalog). There are some really good sayings in this stamp set - I think I may just have to buy it!! What sold it for Ashley is the saying "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" by her all time favorite Beatle, John Lennon. But, isn't that saying just the truth??

If you decide you can't live without either of these stamp sets - or maybe one of the others in the catalog, give me a holler!! Stampin' Up now accepts credit cards!!! Yay!!

Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Putting it in my suitcase right now...glad you enjoyed the card! A-