Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And the winner is .... DAVID!

Well, one thing we know for sure. American Idol's winner will be named David! Now, which one??? What it will come down to will be the writers song that the producers choose. Last year for example, "This Is My Now" was definitely chosen for Jordin. Blake sounded ridiculous singing it. It will all boil down to the song that was chosen and right now the writer of that song already knows their song was chosen and they know who it will be best suited for. If a ballad was chosen or a pop style song, it will be David A's night. If it's a rock song it will be David C's night. They know who they want to win who will sell the most CD's. Hmmmm, let me see .... thousands of little girls asking their moms to buy David A's CD - they ought to make a mint on that bet. So we will all have to wait and see what happens. But I bet they already know who is going to win given the history of the past years! Just hope I am wrong!

I wasn't an Idol fan when Fantasia won but OMG what was she doing? I could not understand a single word! Thanks to Ashley for calling and telling me not to fast forward through her song (she knows us well!), I was able to see the judges reactions. After watching Fantasia's atrocious performance - not to mention the dress, hair, dancing, screaming, etc - I think this picture says it all!

No comments: