Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quarterly Bookmarks

I had a great time this weekend at NC Quarterly in Taylorsville.  I visited with old friends and made new ones.  I ended up coming home and sleeping in my own bed instead of on the air mattress!  I finished my shoe box swaps around 10 pm and since it had only taken me about 40 minutes to get there, I hit the road.

We did a bookmark swap and it was great to see all the different bookmarks!

by Debbie Tadt


by Leah Harrison


by Tina Lesson

by Pat Wilkinson


from Kathy Hunt

by Letricia Blake



Nancy Carr
This is one of  the 3D swaps that I received.  It is soooo cool!!

by Dina Wilson

Dina shared her instructions and template for this Fabric Flower Pot.  She got the idea from Qbee's website.

1 comment:

Diane C. said...

Love your new look. It is so neat and fresh. Love the banners especially. The tissue box would make a nice gift for a friend. I know I would like one. Again, great use of colors.