Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach Bucket Survival

I have been trying to get ready for the NC Demos Quarterly meeting this weekend.  We will be meeting in Taylorsville which I think is less than an hour west of me.  Unfortunately, the town is really small and there are no hotels so I will be taking Marianne's air mattress and sleeping with everyone else in the church where we are meeting!  I don't usually get much sleep when I have to do that but it is only for one night so I guess I can handle it!  I have signed up for the Shoebox Card Swap on Friday night, 3D swap, 6x6 Punch Art swap, Bookmark Card swap and the Beach Bucket Survival swap.  The Beach Bucket swap is really cute.  Everything listed below has to fit in a beach bucket and be decorated.:

B:     use a sand bucket 
E:     eatable project (I put candy in a couple of sand molds)
A:     anything to take to the Beach (decorated flip flops)
C:     chap stick (picture below)
H:     head or hair accessory (sun visor - stamped)
P:     punch art project (fish card)
A:     animal project (fish card)
R:     rolling Wheel project (Hershey miniatures)
T:      thank you card project (picture below)
Y:      your favorite stamp set project (box for Hershey minis)
Fish Punch Art (uses Ornament Punch and Word Window Punch)


Chap Stick Holder - closed

Chap Stick Holder open

Flip Flops

Thank You Card - from Convention Swaps

Candy Box Project

Top of Box

Hershey Miniatures wrapped with paper that is wheeled with SU's Decor Wheel

Beach Bucket
 Tomorrow I will share the other swaps I have made for the weekend.  I had a lot of rejects today trying to decide what to do!

1 comment:

Diane C. said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING. SUCH A NEAT IDEA. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP ON THE AIR MATTRESS.