Friday, July 8, 2011

Convention Swaps

I have been busy getting my swaps together for convention.  Next week this time, I will be there!!  Can't wait!   I've only been to convention once before - back in 2006 - just a year after I started with Stampin' Up.  So, I am looking forward to seeing all the changes that have been made since then.

I have signed up for just two organized swaps - one is for just 11 cards and the other I have made 50 cards to swap out.  The rest of the cards - about 50 - I will just use for general swapping on the floor of the convention.  So, I will be coming back with a lot of new ideas and samples!!

I love this snowman!!

Recipe:
Stamp:  Snow Much Fun
Paper:  Night of Navy, White
Accessories:  Markers, Dazzling Diamonds

This is one of the cards for the general swap.  I ran the Vellum through the Big Shot with the Dotted embossing folder (stamp the sentiment first!)

Stamp:  Vintage Vogue
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive

No comments: