Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Ready for Convention!



I'm packed and ready for convention.  I leave tomorrow.  I have all my swaps done, my suitcase and swap bag packed and I'm ready to have some FUN!!  Salt Lake City - be prepared for some crazy demonstrators!!

I don't know how much I'll be able to blog while at convention but I'll do my best.  If you don't hear from me, check back next week for pictures and details of my trip!!

SWAP BAG with my bag tag attached.
I made bag tags for myself and for my roommate so we will be able to spot our bags without too much trouble.  Stampin' Up gives us bags filled with goodies and everyone's will look the same!

Roomie's bag tag


Roomie's bag tag - front


I made notepad holders for my roommate and myself to take down all that important knowledge we will be getting!  It was so easy because I made them using My Digital Studio!!   I used an empty clear stamp case for the holders.  You can order the empty cases from the catalog.
This one uses paper from Flirtatious DSP. 



I added a pocket inside for receipts and loose papers.

1 comment:

Diane Cavin said...

Diane Cavin says....

Gee, wish I was getting on of your
"goodie" bags that you made up. Looks very neat and filled with lots of goodies, Yes. Like the note pads you made for the empty
stamp holders. Nice idea. May try
that one. Have a great time.