Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Friends

I made a few new friends at convention.  That's what it is all about ... friends and fun!

This is me and Nancy (my roomie from Wilmington).  We hit it off great and had such a good time hanging out with each other.

This is Lee Conrey.  She lives in Florida and has a great blog.  She posted about me HERE.
Marianne's best girlfriend, Sharon R., lives in Jacksonville.  I introduced her to stamping a few years ago when she was here visiting.  When she asked me to find her a Stampin' Up demonstrator in Florida so she could go to some classes and workshops, I did a search and found Lee's blog.  So Sharon told Lee to find me at convention.  What a small world!  On Saturday after my Make and Take session, I ran back to the hotel to drop off my packet.  When I was getting on the elevator, there was Lee and Sandi MacIver.  We chatted for a bit and both gave our cameras to Sandi to snap our pictures.

Me on stage!  I hit my 5 year mark with Stampin' Up last year.  Since I didn't go to convention last year, I walked the stage this year.
On Friday, Nancy and I took the tour over to the home office.  It is always such a treat since it is decorated so great.  The "pick line" was closed since it was after working hours but we were able to go down and view it anyway.

This darling topiary was on someone's desk!

Yummy cupcakes .... made with paper!

No calorie chocolates!

No comments: