Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ribbon Share

I have had several requests for RIBBON SHARES so this is what I have come up with.   Many of you, plus myself, hesitate to buy a whole spool of ribbon, as it's just  too much ribbon of one color.  Instead, you would like a little bit of all colors and different types of ribbons for different projects.  So a ribbon share, is just that, a share of a spool of ribbon of all the colors of one type of ribbon.  You can join one or both ribbon shares, and you can purchase as many shares as you would like.  Just let me know what ribbon share you would like to have and I will add you to the list.   As soon as I get enough people, I will place the order.
                                                     
Here are the ribbon shares I am offering  as of now.  

3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Share (*new ribbon!!*): Each share receives 2 yards of the 5 in-colors (10 yards total) - Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder.  Cost: 14.00/share
 
3/8" Scallop Dots Ribbon Share (*new ribbon!!*): Each share receives 2 yards of 10 colors (20 yards total) - Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango.  Cost: $20.00/share

I will probably be offering other Ribbon Shares later.  If there is a particular one you would like, please let me know.

No comments: