Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More Quarterly Projects



I thought I'd share a few more of the Quarterly projects with you .... while I am watching the finale of The Bachelorette.  This is the first time I have watched this show (and maybe the last!).  I just don't understand how someone thinks they can find their true love of their life on a reality TV program!  Maybe that is what is wrong with young people getting married these days.  I think they go into a relationship thinking, well, if it doesn't work out, we'll go our separate ways and find someone else.  We'll see how long Ashley (from Bachelorette) and whoever she picks tonight stay together.

This is our "one size fits all" card!  I've made these bikini cards before but this one was fitting for our Beach Party theme!


How do you like the flower tatoo??
 This is a potpourri holder.  This is really a pretty basis project that most beginner SU demonstrators make but I don't think I have ever done one!  Tina made her own potpourri that she gave each of us to put in the envelope.  You cut the envelope in half (after sealing it closed) and crimp the bottom of the envelope.  Then you stamp, fill the envelope, fill it and punch holes and insert the ribbon.

 This one was my favorite project!  I think we will make these at Stamp Club this month.  It is a plant stake that made from metal roof flashing and run through the Big Shot to cut and emboss it.

 This is another great project from Pat - a tissue holder!

1 comment:

Diane C. said...

lOVE THE PLANT STAKE AND TISSUE BOX. GREAT IDEAS FOR LITTLE
GIFTS OF FRIENDSHIP. PRETTY COLORS ALSO IN THE TISSUE HOLDER.