Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Mailers

I received a great Monday Mailer last week from Robin.  She used the set My Friend (pg 139) and made a monochromatic card in Real Red.  The stamping is just wonderful.  If I didn't know better, I would say that she did not stamp the floral image on the Top Note but that it came that way from the factory!  It is that great!

 This is the card that I sent to my Monday Mailer partner today.  I got the idea from one of the swap cards I received at Regionals on Saturday.  That is why I love to go to these events - you get so many great ideas!  Unfortunately, I have just discovered that it is a retired set!  At least, I cannot find it in the current catalog.  So I will be sending Nancy another card tomorrow!  I just assumed since I received a similar card in the swaps, that it was current!  You know what they say about assuming!!


So, this is the other card that I made for Nancy to take the place of the retired set that I did by mistake.


No comments: