Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another convention!

I'm headed to another convention this weekend.  I'm sure getting my fill this summer of creativity sessions!  Marianne and I are going to Charlotte today through Saturday to the CKC Convention.  We'll be leaving as soon as she gets off work.  I'm all packed and ready!  We have a full schedule this year.  We start our classes Friday morning at 8:30.  Most classes are an hour - we are taking 4 classes on Friday finishing our last one at 4:10.  We have a 3 hour break from 9:30 to 12:30 which I'm sure we'll spend it downstairs at the vendor fair!!  On Saturday, our schedule is just as full - starting at 8:30 for a 1 1/2 hour class and going straight through until 3:00.  We do have an hour break from 10 - 11 so guess we'll get some nourishment then!   I really enjoy the classes at CKC and hope these are just as good as the others we have taken.  We are taking some projects down to work on in our hotel tonight.  We stay at the Hampton Inn right across from the convention center.  The Hampton has a very nice area with tables and tv's that we can spread out and scrap while we watch some football (think the Panthers are playing tonight).  Plus, they have cookies and tea for you!!

When I get home Saturday, I have to get my things packed to go to Texas.  We leave on Sunday morning so it is going to be ... unpack one suitcase and pack another!  

I had a massage this morning so I could be relaxed and ready to play!! 

Here are a few of my favorite cards from the display boards at Regionals last weekend.


This kraft box will be available in the Holiday Mini!





Have a wonderful weekend!  Not sure if I'll have time (or energy) to post for a few days.

No comments: