Friday, August 19, 2011

Stampin' Up Regionals

I will be attending Stampin' Up Regionals tomorrow at the Convention Center in downtown Charlotte.  Marianne and I came down late this afternoon when she got off work.  We met up with my convention roomie, Nancy, and 10 other gals from the Wilmington area for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  While we were there, they started a game of trivia so we signed up!  We were doing pretty well we thought.  At halftime though we found out we were in 8th place.  It was already a little past 9 and most gals were ready to call it a night, so we didn't get to finish our game.  Marianne and I were excited though .... one of the categories was Football.  Most of the gals groaned but we felt confident and had our fingers crossed that it would have something to do with our beloved Steelers!  The question was - which two teams only have their team logo on one side of their helmet!  Marianne jumped up and shouted out the answer - Steelers.  (We were not supposed to shout it out but to write it down!!)  Now, we just had to come up with the other team .... we looked up at the tv and the Cleveland Browns were playing and low and behold, they didn't have a logo on the side of their helmet!! 

Well, Marianne is snoring beside me so guess I better call it a night and turn out the lights.  7 AM is going to come awful early for me!!  But I am excited about tomorrow.  There are rumors that Shelli will be in attendance and we will be getting some cool products!  So good night all!

No comments: