Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm A Stampin' Queen!

I have great news to share.  I have been chosen to be a Stampin' Queen!  I will be part of the Stampin' Queen Design Team.  Can you believe there are four Sharon's on the team?  Maybe that was one of the requirements!  HA!!


Each week (on Wednesday) we will be posting a card sketch along with the Stampin' Queen's interpretation of the sketch. Here is the first week's sketch:


Here is my version of the first sketch:


I used one of my favorite color combos - Pink and Brown!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Choc. Chip, Whisper White, Flirtatious Specialty DSP (pg 183)
Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Smarty Pants (FRIEND)
Access:  Corner Rounder, Circle Punches and Dies, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, White Brad, Dimensionals


I hope you will visit the Stampin' Queen's blog site HERE and see the other versions of our sketch!  There is also going to be an opening day GIVE AWAY that you don't want to miss!  So hurry on over and check it out.

To participate:
  • Post the image of your creation to  your blog, Splitcoast, or whereever you like to post your images for all to see
  • Please put some where in the post that you are participating in the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge or SQSC #1.  It will help if you put in any keywords so it can be searchable
  • Link the image of your creation to the STAMPIN' QUEEN BLOG
I can't wait to see what other creations everyone makes with this sketch.

This is really so exciting for me.  I have wanted to part of a design team for a long time and now I am!!

4 comments:

tucker's mom said...

congratulations Sharon. Love what you did with the sketch. look forward to seeing future things..

craftystamper said...

Congratulations for making the design team. Wishes do come true - but wishes alone won't do it - you have to have talent and creativity - both of which you have.
Absolutely adore your card.

Sharon Wheet said...

Sharon, I just love your card! I'm a big fan of pink and brown and your use of the doily stamp set is great! I really love how you added the trim to the right side of the card! Great card!

janet m said...

wonderful card you made from the sketch! Love the colors and embellishment on the side.