Saturday, August 27, 2011

CKC this weekend

Whew!  I am wiped out!  Marianne and I went to Charlotte on Thursday afternoon for CKC.  We spent the evening in the lobby of the hotel watching the Panthers on tv and working on some scrappin' kits.  Then we were up bright and early Friday morning to go to our first class at 8:30.  We had a small break after our first class and went down to the vendor faire to do a little shopping.  We ended up stopping at the SEI booth and doing their make & take.  We made 4 really nice cards but it was a pretty messy and time consuming make & take - probably taking close to 45 minutes.  That cut seriously into our shopping time!  But we made up for it after our classes were done around 4 pm.  That gave us a couple of hours to hit the floor running!   While working on our make & takes, we ran into some Mooresville friends.
Andrea & Karen

Karen & Vicki


Marianne & I
Here are a few of the nice things we oohed and aahed over:

Marianne wants to make this!


I like this acrylic album

This is from Keller Creations

Heartfelt Creations - dies to make this gorgeous card
I am leaving in the morning to drive to Texas.  Just a few more days and I'll be seeing my girl!!  Can't wait! 

My postings may be sporadic while I'm on the road the next week.

No comments: