Friday, August 12, 2011

Stampin' Blisters

We had some much welcome rain this afternoon plus the temperature was bearable today!  Maybe the brutal summer is coming to an end.  I know I will welcome fall!

I had a first tonight!  I got a blister on my finger from stamping!  I bought some lunch bags at the Dollar Store today to put my class projects in and decided I would dress them up a bit.  So, I started stamping them - 15 of them.  My finger was hurting a bit and when I rubbed it, I found the blister!  I decided to use a wheel and roll the next set of bags - safer! 

This is the Monday Mailer that I sent to Nancy this week. 

The card is Bashful Blue and white with a Turquoise strip across the middle and white.  I just love the Designer Brads!!  The cupcake is punched out with the Cupcake Punch and layered on the new embossing frame (you get 2 in a pack!).  The Crumb Cake frame is layered onto Soft Suede rectangle and I rounded the corners.  A simple card with a few added touches.  As it turned out, Nancy's (my Monday Mailer partner) birthday was this week so this card was ideal for her!

No comments: