Monday, January 25, 2010

What to do on a rainy Sunday?

Yesterday was a rainy day here in North Carolina.  Nothing to do except watch football and make a few cards, etc.  So that’s what I did!  I still had a few items from the CK Convention (last summer) that I hadn’t finished, so I pulled them out and worked on them. 

101_4306

This is a “pop up” card.  The “Good friends ….” pops up from the little box but folds flat for mailing.  Here’s a side view to get the idea -

101_4307

101_4301

This is a box that holds an accordion type little photo album.

Here it is coming out of the box.  All it needs is a few pictures!

101_4303

This is a sideways view.

101_4304

This is a little photo holder made with chipboard.  I thought it turned out really cute.

101_4293

I enjoyed watching the play-off games on Sunday also.  Since My Steelers weren’t in the running, I was pulling for the Jets against the Colts.  Our neighbors and good friends from Gig Harbor are die-hard Jets fans.  I know they were not happy yesterday.  In the later game, which I thought was the better of the two, I was pulling for the Saints.  I wasn’t disappointed in them although the Vikings really just gave it away.  Now, it’s time for Brett Favre to retire …. and STAY RETIRED!!  You know, last year this time, I was in Pittsburgh, elated that the Steelers were going to the Super Bowl.  Oh well, better luck next year!

No comments: