Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Calendar - can you believe it?

Last week when we thought Ashley was going to be deployed ASAP, I quickly put together a Care Package Box to mail to her.  Ever since our return from Texas, I've been putting things in the box - books, stamp items I brought back with me (by mistake), etc.  So I decided to make her a calendar real quick to take to Haiti with her.  I had this great Silver Photo Flip Album (4" x 6") that was perfect for holding the calendar and looks really pretty sitting on a desk.  So I got to work and got these calendar pages done in about 3 days!  Looks like I could have taken my time since she is still waiting to hear when they will be leaving.  But, in the meantime, she found out yesterday that she passed her medical BOARDS!!  Now she is a Board Certified Infectious Disease Pediatrician!!  There was no doubt in my mind that she would pass but she was not quite so sure.  Needless to say, I am very proud of her.

Remember - you can click on the pictures to make them bigger - you just have to click the back arrow to come back to my blog.

This is the cover of the calendar.  I used a Northwoods stamp and a lot of glitter!


This is another Northwoods stamp and Stickles!


This is the Stampin' Up set - Love Bandits from the Occasions Mini.


This is by Great Impressions (I think!)


This one is My Favorite Things and I paper-pieced the dress.


These little owls are from Stampin' Up.


This is a retired Stampin' Up set.


These stars are punched with my SU star punches.


This is another retired SU set (boo hoo - I love it) - Scene in a Garden.


This is Vintage Vogue from SU's Occasions Mini.  Isn't this paper wild?


Here's the great Sock Monkey (SU).


Another retired SU set!  It was a hostess set last year.


This is Delightful Decorations from the Christmas - sure hope it makes it into the next catalog.  I also used the raindeer from the current SU catalog - Holiday Lineup.

No comments: