Friday, January 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm finally HOME!!  I had a great time in Texas but, you know, it's always nice to get home and sleep in your own bed which I did last night.  We left San Antonio Monday and took a little different route home but still Sonny had the "petal to the metal" and was hell bound for home.  I picked up a bad cold as we were leaving Texas and slept for two days straight in the car.  I woke up long enough to say "pull over - I gotta go to the bathroom" or "pull over, I want something to eat."  If not, I don't know that we would have stopped much!!  We pulled into our driveway about 7:30 pm Wednesday night.  Believe you me, I'll be flying on my next trip!!  It was cold the whole way home and has not gotten any warmer since we arrived.  The forecast for here tonight is snow flurries and cold for the next week or so. 

I'm hoping to spend a little time tomorrow in my craft room making something!!  I've been missing making cards.  But, I've gotten great at making calendars!  Here's a coaster calendar I finished today for my hair dresser.  I've got to go get my hair cut next week and I always give my hair dresser a calendar for her work station.  Since I didn't make it to get my hair cut before I left, it'll be a late Christmas gift.













No comments: