Friday, January 15, 2010

New Stamps in the House

I took time today to PLAY!!  I put together my new stamp sets that I got from SU yesterday.  I'm loving the new "clear" stamps.  They're not really clear but are packaged so much better for storage now.  I've had a few questions about the stamps so I took a few pictures of how you put them together.  They come pre-cut so you just have to punch them out from the rubber sheet.  Sometimes, I still trim a little off the stamps. 

There is a sticker sheet with the pictures of the stamps on them. 

So you peel off the white protective cover from the stamp and put the sticker on the stamp.  The sticker will cling to the acrylic block and you will be able to see how to place the stamp on your project.


I played around today with the Love Bandid set from the Occasions Mini.  I fell in love with this set!!  It is really cute.  I just love the little guys!  Check it out (remember - you can click on the card to make it bigger):

I made a little scene card!

Card stock:  Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Garden Green, Crushed Curry (sun); Bashful Blue, White

The decorate punches on the corners are from the new Scallop Trim Corner Punch (Occasions Mini).  I tore the Green cardstock to simulate grass and snipped it a little bit.

How do you like it?

No comments: