Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vintage Vogue

It's past my bedtime but wanted to quickly share a card I made last week for a good friend.   This card is like a box card.  It is open in the middle with a piece of acetate over the front.  Maybe you can make out what I'm trying to say from the visual!  I used the new Vintage Vogue stampset from the Occasions mini catalog on the card.



Tomorrow I will be getting some new goodies and hopefully will have time to play!  I have been gone every day this week and hope to have most of tomorrow and Friday to myself to do what I want.  I am going to try and go to the Y in the morning .... I have GOT to get back to exercising!!  My weight is just starting to creep up on me again.  Think it has anything to do with that bag of Dove Chocolates I keep popping in my mouth?

Stay tune for some creativity in the next couple of days!!

No comments: