Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toast to good friends and good food!

I have more birthday cards to share!!  I love it when my birthday just keeps on going!!  Yesterday, my good friend, Judy, treated me to lunch AND gave me a great present!  We went to lunch at Toast Restaurant.   I had heard about Toast and thought they were only in Davidson, but we went to their original location - a charming little cottage in Huntersville.  I had a yummy Quiche - we both wanted quiche, but there was only one serving left, so Judy let me have it.  It was delicious!!  For dessert (yes, we splurged!) Judy had a decadant looking chocolate fudgy cake and I had Creme Brulee.  That is one of my favorite desserts (thanks to Heidi!!).  This one was ok - not the best I've had, but good anyway.  I want to make a return visit to Toast for their breakfast or brunch sometime.

This is the front of the gift card holder that Judy made.

101_1599

This is the inside of the gift card holder.  Notice she didn't sign it so I could use it again!  That is a true card maker to another card maker!

101_1600

Thanks, Judy!

No comments: