Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Birthday Cards

I got some great cards for my birthday made by my stamping friends and family and just have to share them with you!  Enjoy!

101_1557

This bright card is from Jackie who also works part-time at Stamper's Alley.  I just love the cupcakes with the adorable penguins!!

101_1559 This card is from my NC Stampin' Up group.  There was no name on the back so I don't know who created it.  It is so sparkly.  A really great use for the SU Pun Fun set.

T101_1574This card is from my good friend and neighbor, Judy.  She used a mini envelope to hold the prima flowers in and tied them up with a ribbon.  She also decorated the inside of the card with punched flowers with an eyelet in the center.

101_1575

This is from Brenda who owns Stamper's Alley.  I just love the coordinating paper she used on the card and of course, the BLING!!

101_1581 This is from Connie, one of my Stamper's Alley pals.  I love how she matted the designer paper (Memory Box, I think).  It really makes the paper stand out.

101_1580 Karen sent me this one.  She is also a good friend I've made at Stamper's Alley.  I'm honored because she actually colored the flowers and pot on the card .... Karen does not like to color!!

101_1577 This is from "Girlfriend" (Sharon Ridgway).  She is my sister's best friend and they call each other "girlfriend".  That really came in handy at my party since there were 3 Sharon's there!!  I love how she made the cupcake using the scallop punch and it is so sparkly (she embossed it I believe).

101_1579 This is from my sister, Marianne.  I'm so proud of her!  She has just started stamping since I moved here 2 years ago.  She is doing great!  Of course, most of her cards are purple since that is her favorite color!

101_1576 This is from my daughter, Ashley.  She used our favorite Sock Monkey and the set from "Cheers" that are both in the SU catalog.  This card is so bright and cheery!  I also loved what she put inside the card!!  (a voucher for dinner & a show in NEW YORK!!)  You go, girl!!

101_1583 This is from my good friend and fellow stamper, Margaret.  She used the Cuttlebug and the pearls from SU's Pretties Kit (can't believe she used 4 on my card - I really rated!!). 

1 comment:

Arline said...

These are all beautiful! What a gorgeous collection of cards!xx