Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Full House

Another quick post! Today was my Mahjong day. Why is it everything happens at once? Last week, I didn't have one thing scheduled to do and this week, every day is full! I have a meeting in the morning and then a little free time until we go to the airport to pick up our first wave of friends that are coming for my party. Don and Sharon are really good friends of ours from our Texas days. It is so special that they are flying here for my party since they were just here in July for my Mom's birthday party!! How great is that??!! I just found out tonight that some of our good Texas pals are coming on Friday. Margaret and Graham actually get to visit us on a pretty regular basis since he is a retired American Airlines pilot and they have a daughter that lives near Concord. We will have a full house when Ashley arrives on Friday night! But that will be so much fun! I can't wait! We will all be going to Stamper's Alley bright and early (too early, really!) Saturday morning for the Great Impressions Stamp of the Month class. My new NC good friend, Robin, teaches the class every month and it is so much fun! Robin just makes it so enjoyable. I probably go as much for the fellowship as for the card making!! My sister, Marianne, also takes the class with me each month. This time, she also will have company - her girlfriend, Sharon, is coming up from Florida (for my party!) and will take the class with us. I hope Robin is prepared for the 6 of us!!

No comments: