Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Lifetime Goal

For those of you who follow my blog, you know that I have been doing Weight Watchers for a while now. My goal was to reach Lifetime status (again) by my birthday next Wednesday. Well, as of last week, I DID IT!! I now only have to go once a month to weigh in. If I stay within 2 pounds of my goal weight, I don't have to pay. I weighed in last week for October because I knew with my party coming up and other things I have planned in the month, my best time to weigh less would be early in the month. Now, I just have to go weigh in BEFORE Thanksgiving!! And then again, BEFORE, Christmas - parties, goodies, baking, etc!! This is the hardest time of the year to be doing this, but if I can do it now, I should be "good to go"!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on hitting goal! Way to go, girl!
cindyb

Linda McClain said...

Congratulations!!! I almost did it years ago and stopped just short - a very goofy thing to do. I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!! Congradulations! I'm really proud of what you've done! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -Angie-