Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Monday Mailer

We started a new round of Monday Mailers this week with my NC SU group.  I made my card using the new SU Sizzix Top Note die.  It is really cool and I can see a lot of uses for it.  I have used it to make bag toppers for Halloween and this card.101_1481

I used Mr. Sock Monkey and the pumpkin from the Sock Monkey Accessory set (thanks, Ashley!!) and the Sanded Background stamp.  The ribbon is Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon.  I paper pieced the monkey with paper from the Winter Mini Catalog (Autumn Vine) and used my white gel pen for his mouth.  Isn't he cute?

I received my Monday Mailer today from Becky Campbell, who is very talented!!  She used designer paper and her square scallop punch to create a very unique card.  Thanks Becky!

101_1490

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, I do love these cards! Very cute!