Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our new couch!!


Yippee!!! We got our new couch delivered this week!!! It is so nice. It's looks so different in my living room. You have to understand, we've had the old couch as long as we've been married - actually longer (and we've been married 35 years!!) It was Sonny's couch when we were dating (yes, it probably saw a little action in it's day!!). So it is really great to have something new and totally different. When we found out it was arriving on Thursday, we had Stanley Steemer come out on Tuesday to clean the carpets. So I've been busy all week moving stuff out of the room and then today, spent the afternoon moving everything back. Now, I just have to wait patiently for our new end tables to arrive - hopefully in about 2 weeks. Just in time for our Texas friends who will be staying with us a few days in July, along with our daughter.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! tickled for you on the new sofa - especially since youhad the old one for 35 years. Sounds like me; I don't get rid of stuff most of the time until I need a new one. Sofa is great!