Sunday, June 1, 2008

Take Ten .... best for last!

I've been published again!! I'm so excited.


I returned home last night from Spring Fling in Kernersville (details to follow) soooo tired. We didn't get much sleep! After going out to dinner with my sister and her husband (and having a couple of beers to make me even more sleepy!), I was trying to stay awake to watch the Penguins in the Stanley Cup (they're not gonna make it! though), I was looking through the Take Ten magazine that I had recently bought. When I got to the last page - the last card was mine!! They are supposed to send a complimentary copy to you when they publish a card. That's how I found out last time that they had published one of my cards. But, no copy came to me so I was totally shocked!!
Hope you pick up a copy and enjoy the cards in it.












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must have been totally fun! The card is great. You have a great eye for putting colors and stamps together. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Sharon there you go again!! You are so talented. Keep on inspiring us.
Stamp on friend,
Jeria

Anonymous said...

I am so proud and happy for you!!! What an accomplishment! I love the card, don't you just love the Wanted set?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sharon!! How exciting!! Wonder why they didn't send you a comp copy!!!
Savor the moment...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is great!!

Anonymous said...

Thanx for posting these, Sharon. It was greating meeting you and your friends.
I was looking for the bottle tag, but didn't see it. I'll post some things later this week, if these kidney stones will just settle down; they are just giving me a fit today! So I am glad you got to post!!! Also, those one-layer cards were just absolutely phenomenal -- and a camera just does not do them justice, does it!!

Again, I was so glad to meet you this weekend, as I subscribe to your blog! and Congrats on your being a winner!

Sandra Poarch said...

That is the coolest!! Congratulations!! Now what if you hadn't bought that issue? You may never have known. Proud to be part of your NCDemos Group.

Angie said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! I'm not at all surprised about you being published! :-) It's an awesome card. All your work is awesome! I'm still trying to figure out what side of the family all your talents came from! Keep up the great work!

Angie