Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I LOVE lemonade!!

I got the greatest card yesterday from my Secret Sister!! How did she know my favorite summer drink is lemonade???? I just love those little Crystal Light individual packets that you put in water and lemonade is my favorite. Although .... I found a new one today that I really like also - White Grape - give it a try! My other favorite is Pomegrante, but lemonade is the most refreshing to me and makes me drink my water!!! So, I'm getting off the topic! Check out this super card:She used vellum for the glass and colored the backside of it with a yellow marker (I think). Then she put Dazzling Diamonds (by SU) on the rim of the glass and around the lemon. The lemon is from the Tart & Tangy set which is in the mini catalog. The last day to order this set will be Monday. It is a great set. I'm hoping it might be in the new catalog but we won't know until August.

No comments: