Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged

Got this little questionaire off another blog - thought I'd give it a shot!

What is the worst meal you ever had? When I was a child, one of my Grandmother Burke's favorite dishes to fix was Goulosh. I just remember I didn't like it any better than when she cooked liver!!

Name one place you could vacation every year? I really don't like to go to the same place year after year. Too many places to see .... too little time!! But, guess I could go to Hawaii every year if I was forced to!!

5 things that drive you crazy?

1. Not turning off the lights when you leave a room

2. The little ads that are always stuck in magazines.

3. People who never believe they are wrong and can only see things in black and white - no gray areas!

4. Dumb people

5. Smokers who hold their cigarettes away from themselves but right in your area!


Name 3 people from your past that make you stop and think, “Hey, I wonder what ever happened to…”
Cheryl - my high school girlfriend; Sandra - my Burlington/ Elon College girlfriend and Guffy - an ex-boyfriend

Kids TV show you might actually enjoy more than your kids do? I don't like cartoons at all and don't even know any kids TV shows!!

Worst movie you’ve ever seen? The Accidental Tourist Jeff & I went to see this and just kept waiting for it to get better - it never did!!

Most under-rated TV show you watch regularly? Nashville Stars

Most popular TV show you never watch? Grey's Anatomy

Celebrity whose looks you’d like to have? maybe Faith Hill

Celeb you can’t stand? Rosie O'Donnell

What did you do today? made cards for my swaps

Who are you tagging? Anybody who wants to play along.




No comments: